So, I promised you all a giveaway for being such lovely followers and here you are - entirely Sherlock themed, of course.
I will ship to wherever you are in the world - of course, you must be willing to give me an address, otherwise this is somewhat pointless.
You must have your ask open, so I can contact you. If you don’t respond within 48 hours, I’m afraid I’ll have to choose someone else :(
The majority of these things are from Amazon/Etsy - I’m not claiming that I created ANYTHING - bar the lotus origami! And although the book was mine, it’s never actually been read - these are all brand new :)
You must be following me! (Otherwise I’m just congratulating you for being alive, really, and surely… isn’t that what birthday’s are for? Honestly!)
(Please feel free to start following so that you can take part in the giveaway, but if you unfollow when it’s over, Jim Moriarty will turn you into shoes.)
Re-blogs only, please - my Tumblr doesn’t always inform me of likes.
Oh, and no more than… 3 a day, if you wouldn’t mind. We don’t want your followers spammed!
Winner will be chosen through a random name generator.
Starting from now, you have a month, just to give my parcels time to arrive!
I will be ending on Friday 13th of July - argh! - at 13:00.
Winner will be chosen and notified that afternoon, and parcel will be posted following Monday - 16th July.
LOOK AT ALL THIS STUFF, GOOD LORD. You will win:
- A brand new copy of ‘The Hound of the Baskerville’ - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Luckily for you, this is the edition with an introduction written by Benedict Cumberbatch!
- A Baker Street steel wall sign - 20 x 15cm
- John and Sherlock bookmarks
- A signed poster of Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman (from the Sherlock promos)
- ‘IOU’ Apple necklace - my personal favourite!
- 3 x 1.75 inch pin backed buttons
- ‘I <3 Sherlock’, the button worn by Kitty Riley
- ‘Dr John Watson. If found, please return to 221B Baker St, London’
- ‘Get out. I need to go to my mind palace’
- I will be throwing in some sweets/chocolates, too, but I’m thinking it might be nice to give you the choice of what you get. Particularly if you live outside the UK and fancy some Cadbury’s, say!
- I seem to have a billion origami lotuses floating around my house - oops -, so I will be incorporating those somehow. Maybe I’ll write you a letter and fold it into a huge lotus, for example.
- And finally, some handwritten sentiments from yours truly! A letter, a short story, a poem - your choice.
Well, I believe that’s all. Get re-blogging!